Yeah… you should have expected this page to pop up eventually.
Well, here we go!
Random facts about me:
- I’m an easy going, and go with the flow sort of person.
- I love art and literature.
- I can’t have enough of books.
- Chocolate? Did you say chocolate? Gimme!
- I fail at sports.
- I have a bad sense of direction.
- Do NOT mistake me for a walking compass or you’ll most likely ends up in some unpopulated forest somehow.
- I like the bands Muse, Linking Park, and All American Rejects.
- I like Japanese comic aka “manga”
- Sadly, I can only speak 2 languages. Hopefully this number will increase by next year.
- I like to spend my free time reading, drawing, napping, staring into space, and daydreaming.
- I once spend 3 hours straight on a Rubik cube and still failed to solve it.
- Anyone can beat me at chess.
- My current favorite song is “Slip Out the Back” by Fort Minor. (they have some pretty deep songs)
- I like those things called “Pocky.”
- I can remember dreams from years ago, but I can’t remember what I dreamed about yesterday.
- I can be quite random, and also, cheesecake.
- I like to stand in the rain.
- I’ll never be a writer, but I try.
- I make tons of mistake. Hey, nobody is perfect.
- Sometimes I wish I have psychic powers. Mind reading anyone?
- My mind is an open book, that is if you manage to figure out the language it’s written in.
- I can’t sing. Ever.
- I can’t play the piano either.
- My favorite book is currently Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.
- I like my afternoon naps.
- People say I’m more like a cat than a dog. (it’s a Chinese Zodiac thing)
- I can’t cook but I enjoy good food.
- My goal in life? To be happy and successful.
- Favorite quote: “Shut up. I got a stupid sticker” – Random person who sits next to me in Art