..and it’s a hibiscus (I think). I did really well on this project, I got an 95%. My artwork is going to be hanged on the wall too. I messed up a lot while doing this thing, and had to erase a bunch of times. The shading was a pain to do, some parts were blotchy, some parts were too dark, and some parts needed highlights. It was somewhat annoying to do, but I mainly enjoyed doing the project. Sorry about the bad quality, I was in a rush and forgot to resize my image.
Time taken: 5 hours
Material used: mech. pencil, HB graphite pencil, yellow #2 pencil, eraser.
EDIT: I’ve reuploaded a cropped version that’s slightly bigger.