…I’ve made myself some New Year Resolutions! Hopefully I won’t break them too fast. 😛 Now, let’s move on to the official business.
In 2009, I, ChocoPuddi, will:
- Exercise/Eat more. Lol, lame but I lost a total of 5 pounds over the past 3 months. I’m suppose to be growing! T_T
- Be more active on the blog. 5 posts minimum per months. I’m so lazy and I can’t even motivate myself properly.
- Write more. I never finish that story, did I?
- Be more helpful at school/home/ect.
- Juggle. Why is it so hard? D:
- Keep my straight As. High school is tough. I can’t wait until college D:
- Learn a foreign language, I’m thinking Spanish or French. It’s still undecided though. Spanish looks confusing but is more useful. On the other hand, I have a lot of friends who are taking French. Maybe they could help…
- Brush up on my Vietnamese, it’s getting rusty.
- Read more books. I’m a bookworm, I can’t help it. Recommend a book, anyone? xD
- Learn to do a cartwheel. Haha, this one should be fun.
- Play more sports because I’m getting laaazy.
- And lastly, to enjoy 2009! Whoo! This one shouldn’t be too hard. 😉
Mm, I got a feeling that I’ll complete most of these this year. That is if I don’t get too lazy. >_<